This last week I finally was able to spend some time at the family history again... This time I spent time going over the film with Bremhill parish records on it. Lots of documentation done... and I found more about William Williams (father of Robert Williams) and his family that was fun to find.
William and Diana (or Dinah) were married in 1791 in Bremhill and had 6 children: Robert, William, Lucy, Ann, John, and John. Ann and the first John were a set of twins born in 1803. They both died in 1804.
I think I've also found William's parents - assuming that he was from Bremhill. William was born in 1770 to John and Lucy Williams. Still much more information to find, but that's a good start.
Next we'll try to find the Bessant family (Dinah/Diana's family)... probably have to look for them also in the neighboring parish of Christian Malford.
As ever... happy hunting!
No comments:
Post a Comment